Now is the time for organisations and agencies to ensure they have an effective approach for Ethics & Whistleblower activity with new Australian legislation expected.
We partner with a leading global Whistleblower service provider to provide a truly independent hotline and case management system.
Encouraging employees to report wrongdoing (‘blow the Whistle’), and providing support when they do, is very important for creating a culture of ethical
behaviour and ultimately for detecting fraud and corruption inside an organisation. Prosperity’s Ethics Matters service can bring an
- Review your existing program for independence and effectiveness
- Develop appropriate policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legislative frameworks and benchmarks
- Engage stakeholders and employees
- Deploy an effective hotline and case management system, including rollout and communications, ongoing training and awareness
- Help you with investigation and reporting approaches, including undertaking independent investigations